Congratulations for becoming a Real Estate Negotiator! We wish you all the best in your new found career in real estate.
Or are you looking for an intensive real estate course to learn more about real estate?
In case you wish to enhance your skills and knowledge to be in a better position to close more and bigger deals, or to make better choices in property investment, we suggest that you sign up for our 2-day workshop entitled ‘Starting It Right for Better Results’.
By using real life examples, you will learn all that you need to know as follows: -
1) How to research on the property market
2) What are the relevant real estate laws
3) What are the latest Malaysian Estate Agency Standards
4) What are the major steps in the estate agency business process
5) How to secure more agency appointments in writing
6) How to read the various types of title documents
7) What are the salient terms of a standard Sale and Purchase Agreement
8) What are the salient terms of a standard Tenancy Agreement
9) How to maintain an efficient database
10) How to conduct inspection efficiently
11) What to look out for during inspection
12) How to get the most from your advertisements
13) How to work with others for multiple sources of income
14) How to sell auction properties
15) How to advise on fair price
16) What are the 5 methods of valuation
17) How to value standard built-up properties, and
18) What are the Dos and Don’ts during closing.
For effective learning, each workshop is limited to 20 seats only.
For more information on our upcoming workshop, please complete and submit the form below. We shall get in touch with you soon.
Full Name *
Email Address *
Contact Number *
About the Trainer
The workshop will be conducted personally by our managing director, Mr. Chen King Hoaw who has about 25 years or working experience in the real estate industry.
Mr. Chen graduated from UTM in 1990 with a degree in Bachelor in Surveying (Hons) (Property Management). He is a registered valuer and estate agent with the Board of Valuers, Appraisers And Estate Agents Malaysia. He is also a member of the Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia, the Royal Institutional of Chartered Surveyors United Kingdom and the Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents.